Who doesn’t love to pamper themselves a bit from time to time? Facial masks are a great way to clean and maintain your skin, and can be a relaxing experience as well. But why spend money on expensive and inferior store-bought masks? With these easy and effective DIY facial masks, you needn’t look further than your kitchen for beautiful, radiant skin!
One of the best parts of the season is pumpkin spiced everything. If you’re a fan of pumpkin lattes, you will absolutely love this pumpkin skin mask!
Pumpkins are great for the skin, as they’re loaded with vitamins A, C, and E, which are known to help fight wrinkles. They also contain beta-carotene, zinc, potassium, and antioxidants, which can help eliminate redness.
This refreshing and festive mask will leave your skin feeling fresh and radiant.
2 Tbsp of organic canned pumpkin puree, or 1 small pumpkin
½ tsp of organic honey
½ tsp of skim milk (you can also substitute soy or almond)
1. Remove any makeup and wash your face with regular cleanser, then dry
2. Combine the puree, honey, and milk into a small bowl and mix well. If you’re using a fresh pumpkin, scrap the insides and remove seeds. Blend the insides into a smooth pulp, and mix with the milk and honey.
3. With your fingers or makeup brush, apply the mask. Avoid getting the mixture too close to your eyes. Allow the mask to set for approximately 20 minutes, then gently wash it off with a warm, damp washcloth and apply a moisturizer.
This cool and refreshing facial mask has the added bonus of permanently removing any unwanted facial hair!
1 Tbsp of organic honey
½ Tbsp of ground oatmeal
2-3 drops of fresh lemon juice
1. Mix the honey, oatmeal, and lemon juice into a paste
2. Apply the mask to the face, and leave it on for about 15 minutes
3. Gently wash off the mask with a warm, damp washcloth. Repeat this process 2-3 times a week for approximately 3-4 weeks to permanently remove unwanted facial hair
Want to treat your face to a tropical getaway? This moisturizing banana face mask will leave your skin looking and feeling softer
1/4 cup of plain yogurt
2 Tbsps of organic honey
1 medium banana
1. Mash the banana into a smooth paste, then mix in the yogurt and honey
2. Gently apply the mask to your skin, and let it sit for 10 to 20 minutes
3. Rinse the mask off with cold water.
These DIY face masks are incredibly effective and simple, just like ZendyHealth. We can help you find the best prices on the hottest procedures, and handle the hard work for you. To request a free quote or consultation, call us at 1-855-699-3639 or visit ZendyHealth.com